Nippon Institutional Securities Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) has established the following basic policy for the prevention of damage by anti-social forces.
- In order to foster the sound development of the national economy and protect investors, systematic efforts shall be made to exclude anti-social forces.
- The Company’s representative directors and management team shall take the necessary measures to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
- Absolutely no relationships, including engaging in transactions, shall be had with anti-social forces. All unjust demands from anti-social forces shall also be refused.
- Engaging in backroom deals with and providing funding to anti-social forces shall be strictly prohibited.
- External specialists including the police, law firms and the National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations shall be referred to when unjust demands are made by anti-social forces.
- Both civil and criminal legal means shall be used when unjust demands are made by anti-social forces.